Friday, March 6, 2015

Snow Days

We've been stuck inside most of this week. I am SO ready for warmer weather. Thankfully, Jamie got home safe and none of his flights were cancelled. He had a great time in New Orleans and bragged about the 80 degree sunny weather the entire time. 

Here are some wonderful snowy pictures from our front and back porch on Wednesday...



One thing that made this snow storm unique was the THUNDERSNOW. I have never lived somewhere that thunder and snow occurred at the same time. It was cool to see (and hear).

James was busy tearing the house apart. I pretty much gave up on having a perfect house the last few days. I don't know how to keep the playroom clean and picked up every day. I try to clean at least once a week but it seriously takes him 10 minutes to take everything out and demolish the room. Ha!



He's just so cute it's hard to get too upset. :)

***WW UPDATE: Haven't lost any weight this week. It's been difficult with Jamie gone. James goes to bed at 6pm in the evenings so I was pretty bored/lonely without Jamie. I was mindlessly eating things all evening EVERY day he was gone. But I'm back on and have been fine the last 2 days since he's been back. It's easier to stay focused and accountable when you have someone watching you!

No comments:

Post a Comment