Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Grandma's Enchiladas

Let me start off by saying...I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD! Who doesn't!?
One of my all time favorites is enchiladas. My grandmother made the best white sauce enchiladas that I believe she got from a magazine. Over the years we have modified it and used variations in the ingredients. I wanted to try and make these a little more healthy and leaner. 


Ingredients:
2 lb. lean ground turkey
1 jar of pace salsa
2 bags of small low carb tortillas (16 total)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free)
1 cup lite sour cream
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1/3 cup of WW Mexican style cheese

Directions:
Brown meat and then drain. Add salsa. Divide mixture evenly into 16 tortillas. Roll tortillas like a burrito. Line tortillas in a large casserole dish. In a pot, bring together sour cream, cream of mushroom, and cheddar cheese soup. Heat on high till it starts to bubble. Pour mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees.

WW Points: 6 points per tortilla (16 servings total)


Hands down one of my favorite meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment