Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It feels like Spring...

What a great day we've had so far! It's in the 60's and the sun is out. I cleaned and detailed the car. I think it had several pounds of cheerios and gold fish in the seats and floors. Ha!


Took James to the park. Of course we had to swing...





We then went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood so mommy could burn some calories. 

Last night I came across my old blog. I didn't even know it was still up. It was from my early college days 8 years ago. How funny to read what was important to me then. I was so empty headed. It was almost embarrassing to read. But it was fun looking through old pictures and remembering events and travels. I came across this picture of when me and Jamie went to a wax museum (I believe in Branson).

I look like wax.
 I wish my legs were still cellulite free. 
I miss my blonde hair. 
That is all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment