Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kielbasa Stir Fry

I bought James some of the cutest pj's from Gymboree last night after me and the hubs had a date night. It's pretty difficult to get pictures of him these days but here are some pictures I did manage to snap...


He LOVES brushing his teeth and often falls asleep with his toothbrush because he won't give it back to me. Ha!


Tonight I made a super easy and simple recipe. I love mixing veggies with a protein and doing some sort of stir fry.  The ingredients I used tonight...


Slice up your bell peppers. Sautee in a skillet with 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tbsp. Mrs. Dash seasoning (6-8 minutes). Add in sliced turkey sausage and cook for an additional 4-6 minutes. THAT'S IT!!! Enjoy!!! 


6 WW Points per servings (makes 4 servings)


I cannot describe my love of these Mrs. Dash seasonings. I am still adding to my collection but these are awesome to pair with chicken, sausage, fish, or shrimp and then some sort of veggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment