Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm back!!!

What a busy and crazy year we've had already!!! Here is a quick recap:

On January 24th at 5am I was induced to have our son.
 
Unfortunately, I was not dilating and we had to have an caesarian.  They had to put me fully under so Jamie had to anxiously wait in the lobby.
 
We welcomed our son that evening at a whopping 9 pounds and 3 ounces!!!
 
We took a trip to Nashville in February to introduce James to the family.
 
We rushed home a few days later because daddy got a phone call about a new job opportunity.
 
The job ended up being exactly what we have been praying for the last 6 months! However, it moved us from Arkansas to his new job location in Illinois. We decided to take a mini fishing vacation before we moved.
 
Our good friends the Graves threw us a going away party the night before we left. 


 
We arrived at our new home March 29th.
 
Jamie LOVES his new job.  I have finally finished unpacking the house and gotten back into a routine.  I'm really thankful for all the blessings God has given our little family this year.
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment