Sunday, January 12, 2014

False Alarm

Yesterday morning was quite eventful for me and Jamie.  I had thought my water had broken when I woke up so I immediately called my doctor.  However, after a few hours at the hospital we realized it was a false alarm and baby James wasn't ready to come out yet.  I'm still dilated to a 3 and my doctor said he's sitting even lower than he was Tuesday.  All good signs but still no clue when the BIG day will happen. 

Last night I tossed and turned.  Very uncomfortable and lots of pelvic pain and constant mild back pain.  I keep thinking "Today is the day!" but nothing ever happens.  Praying he will come soon...ready to be back to normal. 

Jamie has been doing most of the cooking lately...which is why I haven't posted any recipes.  I still have managed to make his breakfast and lunches on our food prep days so he only has to worry about dinner.  Hopefully, I can keep this up till I go into labor but standing for a few hours cooking is less than ideal right now. 

Anyways, I will keep everyone posted if anything changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment