Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I cannot believe it's January 1st already!  What an amazing year 2013 was for Jamie and I.  We graduated, celebrated 1 year of marriage, and found out we're going to be a family of THREE.  I am pretty sure 2014 will be even better with the arrival of baby Arnold and a new chapter for our little family.  Praying we continue to put God first in all our endeavors this year and He continues to bless us. 

I usually set some goals for myself each year and "try" to be realistic.  This year I am just praying for the ability to be a good mother, make healthier decisions for me and my family, and be a better steward with the money God has given us.  Oh and not let six plus loads of laundry pile up at one time...ha!  That last one is probably unrealistic!!!

Baby Arnold Update:
We are still waiting on our precious bundle of joy to arrive.  As of yesterday, the doctor predicted within less than 10 days he will be here!  I can hardly contain the excitement and joy that is occurring at our house right now.  We are ready to meet him, hold him, and shower him with love.  Until then, momma is running around the house cleaning every solid inch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment