Thursday, January 2, 2014

Waiting

Baby Arnold Update:

Still waiting for the little one to come today.  I know my body has made progress and it's getting ready.  I probably didn't help myself by staying in bed all day BUT at this point it could be the very last day I'll ever get to lay in bed in a quiet house with nothing to do and no one to take care of. 

I think every day I have about 5-10 "suggestions" on how to start labor.  I can say I've tried walking for long periods, eating 50 pounds of pineapple (give or take), and various other things.  Tomorrow I'm off to try another tip two people gave me recently which is really going to be hard...getting a PEDICURE.  Ha!  I'm happy with whatever date he decides to come but this momma is getting so excited to meet her little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment