Thursday, February 19, 2015

It's been a while...

Why is it that every time I commit to blog weekly I then disappear for months? 
I am going to blame having an almost 13 month old that keeps me busy 24/7.

Last post I mentioned I had a new website. AND I do. But I am not as computer savvy as I thought. I am just going to keep blogging on here for the time being.

Anyways, a lot has happened since OCTOBER. Holidays, James 1st birthday, and many other great things to share. We have a big year in store for us and I can't wait to share all the details with our family and friends.  I have been taking a little (or maybe long) social media break and I think I'm going to continue. I cannot tell you how uplifting, encouraging, and convicting it has been to not log onto facebook and instagram first thing every morning and last thing every night.  It has caused quite a stir with lots of questions and grumbling.  The best answer I can tell everyone is that I needed a break. A break from mean words, jealousy, envy, daily comparison, and bragging. I love keeping up with family and friends but if it's going to cause me to stumble in my personal relationship with God then it's just not worth it.  SO I will use my blog to post updates, pictures of James, and the events going on in our life. 

This week has been uneventful to say the least.  We received maybe 15 inches of snow in our town Sunday night and Monday morning.  James and I are ready to play outside.

We've discovered his love of popcorn this week...



Daddy stayed home Monday and Tuesday and was able to play with us for FOUR days straight (I think he was ready to go back to work yesterday ha!)...



Someone really wants to go out and check out that white stuff...


 Hoping this will be the last snow for the year.


 Me and my boy this past Sunday before church...


In other news, I'm doing Weight Watchers (again). I'll probably post some recipes and tips in the upcoming days.  I also log everything onto myfitnesspal if anyone wants to follow me my username is MrsArnold609.  It always keep me accountable by logging my food and my friends being able to see what I eat (the good, bad, and ugly haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment