Tuesday, May 3, 2016

VBS


It's hard to believe that summer is right around the corner and that means a lot of activities, traveling, AND Vacation Bible School!!! 

We had our first meeting tonight. The theme this year is "submerged" which I think will be really fun. It's hard to believe all the thought and creativity that goes into VBS around the United States in all the churches. Most Baptist (and I believe other similar denominations) use the same curriculum's (Lifeway, Concordia, Baptist Press, and so on) which makes it fun to gather ideas, help each other, and lend leftover supplies.

This year I'll be a "craft leader" and one of my duties is to decorate a classroom. I have been browsing on Pinterest all morning and pinning ideas. It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our church and pray I can be a blessing through service.

No comments:

Post a Comment