Monday, September 14, 2015

A Weekend Good for the Soul

What a blessing to have friends who take time out of their busy schedule to drive 5 hours to come visit... 

Everyone always comments about how well I have transitioned to each new city we've moved to over the last few years (God has everything to do with that). Change can be hard but it can also be renewing and exciting. We've been blessed to find good church families, new friends, and the art of packing! Ha!

I may be one of the few people out there that still writes letters and sends birthday cards to my friends. I have the same friends as I did when I was 8 years old (plus many more along the way). Friendships are so important and I cherish each one! All that being said, I love that I can have friends who have not seen me in months or years still call me and text me weekly AND drive across states to see my. How incredibly humbling to have someone think that much of you!? 

My friend Jennifer from college came from Arkansas to Saint Louis this past weekend for a girls shopping weekend. It was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time!!!


Ate lunch at the cheesecake factory.

Jamie and James had a boys day. They went to the park Saturday AND ate lunch at sonic (a rare treat). 


What a good weekend for the soul!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment