Monday, September 29, 2014

Quinoa Chili

As most of you know...me and my lovely husband have two very different "diets".  He is doing keto (low carb) and I'm eating semi clean and counting calories.  On Sunday, our food prep day, I made myself: sausage egg cups, quinoa chili, and meatloaf muffins.  For Jamie, I made bacon egg cups, bacon chili, and bacon wrapped chicken (basically bacon everything). 
 
Obviously, I was not going to eat his bacon chili (very fatty) so I made myself a guilt-free chili.  Y'all it's AMAZING!!!  I try to find recipes that me and baby James can eat so I don't have to cook his own food as well.  He loved it and ate a pretty good size serving.  The recipe says 6 servings but I think it makes 10 BIG servings.
 
If you'd like the recipe go check out Chungah's blog here!!!  I can't take any credit for the recipe and followed it precisely to her instructions

Left overs...YUM!
 


Perfect fall meal!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment