Friday, September 26, 2014

Confessional Friday: {Link Up}

 
 
I confess that I have become addicted to watching Call the Midwife on Netflix this week.  So much so that I believe I watched an entire season in ONE day. 
 
I confess I'm THAT friend who doesn't answer her phone but will text you immediately back.  I hate talking on the phone.  However, moving 7 hours away from all my friends and family this year has made me realize that talking on the phone and hearing a loved ones voice is far better than any text I could receive. 
 
I confess that I've lost 5 pounds this week but I'm scared to step on the scale today after I ate an entire bag of peanut M&M's (and I ain't talking about the small individual bags) over the course of a day yesterday (only like 1,200 calories).  Gahhhhh WHY WHY WHY!?!?
*Maybe it could have been the fact that my poor teething baby had such a rough day yesterday I couldn't even put him down to use the bathroom...
 
I confess that I'm a STRESS EATER. Ha...that might be an understatement! 
 
 
 
I confess that God has really been working on my heart about what I post on facebook and instagram.   We tend to only want to share materialistic things or ourselves looking perfectly put together which leads to everyone seeing a picture perfect life.  I encourage us to post pictures and share things with a joyful pure heart and not one of self indulgence, boastfulness, and conceitedness.    
 
I confess that this has been the first confessional Friday I've participated in! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment